Outline:This article specifies the steps to remove DRM from iTunes and transfer converted
iTunes to Seagate Wireless Device for sharing.
Whether you have bought many movies and musics from iTunes store, and
feel frustrated that you can’t obtain them on your non-Apple devices or not? Seagate Wireless Device, including Seagate Wireless Plus and Seagate Wireless, can help you shake off the vexation.
Transferring iTunes library to Seagate Wireless Device can make you get iTunes movies on Apple and non-Apple devices, only if you have a Seagate Wireless account. But, there is one important
point we can’t ignore. That is, even though we can obtain iTunes movies after we transfer all iTunes movies to Seagate Wireless devices, we still can’t watch them on non-Apple devices for iTunes
movie has DRM protection. So before we put iTunes to Seagate Wireless Device, we should remove DRM from iTunes in advance.
For removing DRM from iTunes, Pavtube ChewTune is the best choice. This DRM Removal can remove DRM protection from iTunes movie rentals and purchases, and convert the DRM-ed iTunes videos to common H.264 MP4 format for transferring to Seagate Wireless Device, which can make any mobile devices play these iTunes movies via Seagate Wireless Device. Actually, with this DRM removal and recorder, you can record and convert DRM-ed iTunes video/music to any other popular video/audio formats, like H.265, AVI, etc, with 1:1 original quality.
What’s more, except for iTunes, it also can legally remove DRM protection from videos downloaded from BBC iPlayer,Amazon, Zune Marketplace, etc and get rid of DRM-protected "Digital Copy" movies that bundled with recent DVD or Blu-ray titles.(Review)
Free download and install:
Convert iTunes to MP4 before transferring iTunes movies to Seagate Wireless Device
Step 1. Add iTunes movies
Run this DRM removal software on your PC, drag and drop the source iTunes movie from computer to it. Or hit the "Add Video" or "Add from folder" button to import your iTunes DRM movie.
Step 2. Choose H.264 MP4 format
From "Format" drop-down list, choose "Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4)" as the output format, which is accepted by various portable devices.
Tip: If you like, enter "Settings" option to adjust profile parameters, such as video codec, bitrate, frame rate, size, etc to get better video and audio quality for Seagate Wireless Device.
Step 3. Start Converting iTunes to Seagate Wireless Device
Click the big round icon "Convert" in the bottom right corner on the software's interface to start the conversion. And you can find the converted DRM-free iTunes video immediately by clicking "Open".
Transfer iTunes movies to a Seagate Wireless Device on computer
1. Connect to your Wireless Device via wi-fi. Optionally, you may connect the Wireless Device to your computer directly via USB for faster speeds.
2. Launch iTunes. And in the upper left corner, click on the dropdown menu that usually displays as Apps by default.
3.Click and select iTunes movies you would like to transfer to your Wireless Device.
4. Right-click on the album or video you would like to transfer and select Show in Windows Explorer. And your video file will display in Windows/File Explorer or (My) Computer.
5. Open another (My) Computer or Windows/File Explorer window and select your Seagate Wireless Drive.
6. If you connected wirelessly, look under Network in the left sidebar. It displays by default as WIRELESS-PLS123, where 123 represents the last 3 digits of the serial number of the Wireless Plus. If you have changed the host name of your Seagate Wireless Plus, the new host name will display. If you connected the drive with the USB cable, then it will show up under your list of disk drives, as usual.
7. Double-click on the Seagate Wireless Plus drive. If you are prompted to enter login credentials, enter your username and password.
If you have not yet set a password, type the following:
8. Click OK. If you connected wirelessly, the Public folder displays. Double-click on Public and enter in your credentials again (if prompted).
9. Click and drag the file(s) you chose from the iTunes folder to the Wireless Plus folder of your choice, or place the file directly into the Public folder.
10.Disconnect from your Wireless Plus in the following manner:
If you are connected via wi-fi, connect to your home network in your network settings.
If your Wireless Plus is directly connected to your computer, safely remove the Wireless Plus
Now, you have succeeded to transferring iTunes movies to Seagate Wireless Device. Just enjoy the sharing movies on your various devices.