Outline:PS Vita is more than a game console. It is also a good movie display. With ripping
DVD to PS Vita suitable format, you even can watch DVD on PS Vita.
Sony PlayStation Vita has been being the favorite game console for many
people. Actually, its OLED high-resolution widescreen is also a nice display for movie playback on the move. You maybe ask can I watch my TV shows and movies on DVD disc on PS Vita?
Unfortunately, PlayStation itself doesn't have a DVD drive that can play DVD movies directly but If you rip your DVD to PS Vita playable
formats in advance, you can achieve the goal.
To rip DVD to PS Vita, you can use Pavtube DVDAid. This software enables you to rip DVD to PlayStation Vita compatible MP4 format at a high speed and with excellent output video quality. You can change the output profile parameters such as video codec, size, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, sample rate, bit rate and channels according to your own needs. (Read review to learn more)
If you are a Mac user, you can seek help with Pavtube DVDAid for Mac which allows you to backup DVD movies to PlayStation Vita on Mac.
Now get the Windows version and check out the step by step instructions on Window computer below to accomplish ripping DVD to PlayStation Vita.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html
How to copy DVD to PS Vita on Windows computer?
Step 1: Load DVD disc to the software.
Insert your DVD disc into your computer DVD drive, then launch the program, from "File" menu drop-down list, select "Load from disc" to import source DVD disc movies to the program.
Step 2: Select PS Vita playable H.264 MP4 format.
Click "Format" bra, from its drop-down option, switch to "Common Video" > "H.264 High Profile Video(*.mp4)" as the output streaming and playing format.
Tip: You can open "Profile Settings" window, here you can adjust the output video codec, size, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, sample rate, bit rate, channels to make the converted files to play perfect on PS Vita.
Step 3: Copy DVD to PS Vita
Carry out the conversion process by hitting the right-bottom “convert” button to start to rip and backup DVD to PS Vita MP4 video for streaming.
Step 4: Transfer ripped DVD movies to PS Vita
1. Insert the memory card into the PS Vita.
2. Link a Sony Entertainment Network account with your PS Vita.
3. Connect the computer to the Internet.
4. Install and download Content Manager Assistant on your PC.
5. Run Content Manager Assistant on your Windows PC.
6. Connect PS Vita to PC with the supplied USB cable or you can use Wi-Fi.
7. Select PC to PS Vita System icon.
8. Find the folder where you keep the converted Blu-ray and copy it to PS Vita system.
With this video processing, you should be able to play DVD movies on PS Vita now. Just make the most of your PS Vita!